The Full Time Ultrasound Technician will assist site medical providers in performing quality testing based on practice standards. This individual will need to have a proficient knowledge of ultrasound equipment. Will need to work independently and also with the clinical staff when needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Dedicated to serving clinic patients with a professional and respectful demeanor.
- Provide quality care to patients undergoing ultrasound procedures.
- Handle specific needs of the patient based on age and developmental status.
- Provide communication to medical providers relating to ultrasound examinations according to practice standards.
- Collect and evaluate clinical data
- Demonstrate full knowledge of and facilitate equipment maintenance as necessary
- Maintain required credentials.
- Order supplies needed for his/her area.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associates degree in Sonography or a related field
- RDMS, RDCS or RVT certification preferred
- At least 2 years of experience strongly preferred.
- Able to lift 25 pounds; sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Professional aptitude, presentation and demeanor.
No Overtime, No Holidays, and No Weekends !
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)